AC Servo Drive Sigma-5 Series
Kitoma Indonesia - Menyediakan AC Servo Drive Sigma-5 Series
Highest accuracy and unlimited connectivity
Servopack Type: SGDV
- 1/3 AC 230V, 50/60Hz, +10%/-15%, 0,05kW – 1,5kW
- 3 AC 380V – 480V, 50/60Hz, +10%/-15%, 0,5kW – 15kW
Servomotor Type: SGMAV, SGMEV, SGMGV, SGMJV, SGMSV
- 3 AC 230V, 3000min-1, 0,159Nm – 2,39Nm, 50W – 1.5kW
- 3 AC 400V, 1500min-1, 1,96Nm – 28,4Nm, 0,3kW – 15kW
- 3 AC 400V, 3000min-1, 0,637Nm – 22,3Nm, 200kW – 7kW
Standard Rotary Servomotors
|Capacity||Rated Torque (Nm)||Instantaneous Peak Torque (Nm)||Rated Speed (min*1)||Max.Speed (min*1)|
|Rated Force (N)||Peak Force (N)||Peak Speed (m/s)|
|SGLGW (standard force)||12.5-750||40-3000||4.0-5.0|
|SGLGW (high force)||57-255||230-1080||4.2|
Sigma-5 is a servo pack, consisting of servo motors, servo amplifiers and a powerful set-up tool. Sigma-5 series offers rotary, direct drive and linear motors. They cover all market demands with regard to compact size, high dynamics, high efficiency, low maintenance and outstanding reliability.
The most impressive feature of the Sigma-5 series is its positioning accuracy of up to 10 nm with standard products, while offering shortest positioning times. In addition, the well known autotuning function was optimised for the most sophisticated applications.
For Example: The new autotuning algorithm allows the perfect set-up of a two axes in super high performance machine in less than two hours – compared to more than eight hours needed by other products in the market.
The major benefits of Sigma-5, such as precise and fast positioning, highest machine speed, vibration less motion, smooth running at lowest speed, make Sigma-5 ideal for machines in the fields of electronics, semiconductors, packaging, printing and machine tools. The new Sigma-5 generation will also be a perfect match for the injection molding and metal forming industries, where high throughput and point-to-point positioning are decisive factors.
- Short cycle time – high throughput
- Improved product quality
- Less machine wear
- Short initial set-up time
- Low lifecycle cost
- machine tools
- injection molding
- metal forming industries
High performance for maximum efficiency
- The best amplifier response in the industry with 1.6 kHz reduces setting time to 0 to 4 ms
- Enhanced Vibration Suppression functions minimize vibration and improve tracking and setting time as well as vibration and noise characteristics during operation.
- Re-designed servo motors offering new small and medium capacity versions
- optimised servo motors high resolution serial encoders
- servo amplifiers with ASICs (Application Specific Integrated Circuit)
- new intelligent algorithms
- precise and fast positioning
- smooth running at lowest speed
- Improved motor constants have reduced both losses and heating.
- Peak torque has been boosted from 300% to 350%, contributing to shorter tact times.
- Moment of inertia has been doubled in the same motor, reducing the load inertia ratio and boosting gain for faster settling
Smaller package and about 20% lighter, but with the same inertia as the conventional model. A small encoder connector is applied.
- New coupling delivers typical 5G vibration resistance.
- New serial encoders with a resolution of 1,048,576 pulses.
- Number of parts was reduced by about 30%.
- Power loss down by 30%.
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut silakan hubungi bagian Marketing kami, kami senang untuk membantu :
|Hubungi||: Sales & Marketing
: Simprug Plaza
Jl. Simprug Raya Blok B.2 No.5 Cikarang Baru Jababeka II - Bekasi 17530
||: 021 2851 8058 | 021 2851 8059 | 021 3725 0521 | 021 4448 9918
|Mobile||: 0821 2570 0690 | 0858 9027 2127 | 0877 8228 6338
|Fax||: 021 2851 8058|
|: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com|