Ohaus Ranger Count 4000 Compact Counting Scales
Kitoma Indonesia : Ohaus Ranger Count 4000 Compact Counting Scales
The Best Value for Durable Industrial Counting
Ranger Count 4000 is the ideal tool for tough industrial counting jobs that require durability and accuracy at a great value. Portable with die-cast metal housing and a rechargeable battery, this scale is equipped with weighing, parts counting, check counting, and accumulation functions, and can produce results for a variety of industrial weighing, counting, and measurement needs.
Ohaus Ranger Count 4000 Models
RC41M3 : 3 kg
RC41M6 : 6 kg
RC41M15 : 15 kg
RC41M30 : 30 kg
Standard Features Include
- Full Metal Housing Offers Strength and Protection and Maximizes Product Life — Sturdy metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet provide protection and stability necessary for tough industrial weighing while extending the scale’s usable life.
- Precise Counting and Weighing Performance Produce Undoubtedly Accurate Results — Accurate weighing and counting performance is assured through Ranger Count 4000’s 1:1,500,000 internal counting resolution and auto optimization software that reduces errors and ensures accuracy.
- User-Friendly Software Makes Ranger 4000 Very Easy to Operate — The combination of SmarText™ software, a centrally located count display and dedicated Sample & Tare keys make Ranger Count 4000 very easy to operate.
- Several Connectivity Options Provide Connection to Multiple Peripheral Devices — Ranger Count 4000 offers the highest level of connectivity in its class through its Standard RS232 with optional Ethernet, second RS232, or USB interface.
Sturdy metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet provide protection and stability necessary for tough industrial weighing while extending the scale’s usable life.
Accurate weighing and counting performance is assured through Ranger Count 4000’s 1:1,500,000 internal counting resolution and auto-optimization software that reduces errorsand ensures accuracy.
The combination of SmarText™ software, a centrally located count display and dedicated Sample & Tare keys make Ranger Count 4000 very easy to operate.
- Parts Counting with Auto Optimization
Units of Measurement
|Capacity × Readability||3 × 0.0001 kg
3,000 × 0.1 g
|6 × 0.0002 kg
6,000 × 0.2 g
|15 × 0.0005 kg
15,000 × 0.5 g
|30 × 0.001 kg
30,000 × 1 g
|Certified Capacity × Readability||3 × 0.001 kg
3,000 × 1 g
|6 × 0.002 kg
6,000 × 2 g
|15 × 0.005 kg
15,000 × 5g
|30 × 0.01 kg
30,000 × 10 g
|Min. Recommended Sample Weight||2 g||4 g||10 g||20 g|
|Min. Recommended APW||0.01 g||0.02 g||0.05 g||0.1 g|
|Max. Internal Counting Resolution||1:1,500,000|
|Maximum Displayed Resolution||1:30,000|
|Construction||Stainless steel platform, Die cast aluminum housing|
|Weighing Units||kg, g|
|Application Modes||Weighing, Parts Counting, Checkweighing, Checkcounting, Accumulation|
|Display||3-Window, 1 inch / 26mm high LCD display with white backlight, 6-digit, 7-segment|
|Checkweighing Indicators||3 LED (yellow, green, red) with configurable operation and alert beeper|
|Memory||30 item library|
|Keyboard||8 function, 12 numeric mechanical keys|
|Zero Range||4% or 20% of full scale capacity|
|Tare Range||Full capacity by subtraction|
|Stabilization Time||1 second|
|Auto-Zero Tracking||Off, 0.5, 1 or 3 divisions|
|Safe Overload Capacity||150% of capacity|
|Power||100-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz internal universal power supply, internal rechargeable lead acid battery|
|Battery Life||210 hours continuous use with 12 hour recharge time|
|Calibration||External, with user-selectable calibration weight|
|Interface||Built-in RS232, optional 2nd platform, 2nd RS232, USB, Ethernet|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10° C to 40° C|
|Platform Size (W × L)||300 mm × 225 mm|
|Scale Dimensions (W × L × H)||315 × 327 × 122 mm|
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut silakan hubungi bagian Marketing kami, kami senang untuk membantu :
|Hubungi||: Sales & Marketing
: Simprug Plaza
Jl. Simprug Raya Blok B.2 No.5 Cikarang Baru Jababeka II - Bekasi 17530
||: 021 2851 8058 | 021 2851 8059 | 021 3725 0521 | 021 4448 9918
|Mobile||: 0821 2570 0690 | 0858 9027 2127 | 0877 8228 6338
|Fax||: 021 2851 8058|
|: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org|