T71XW Ohaus Indicators
Kitoma Indonesia : T71XW Ohaus Indicators
High Performance Stainless Steel Washdown Indicator for Advanced Applications
Advanced Multifunctional Indicators for Demanding Industrial Applications
The OHAUS 7000 series of multifunctional indicators is ideal for a range of applications in production, packaging, warehouse, inventory, shipping and receiving areas. Ideal for bench and floor scale use, the 7000 series is available in both a dry-use, ABS plastic housing as well as a NEMA4X/IP66 water resistant stainless steel housing. Both housings feature large, bright dual line backlit displays, raised tactile keys, battery-powered use (optional on T71XW), and are easy set-up and use. The 7000 series is the solution to your weighing indicator applications that require multiple functions, rugged construction, comprehensive yet intuitive software and multiple connectivity options.
Applications : Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Accumulation, Display Hold
Display : Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD) with secondary information line, 3 color checkweighing LEDs
Operation : Power cord (included) or rechargeable battery (accessory sold separately)
Communication : RS232 (included) and 2nd RS232 or RS422/RS485 (accessories sold separately). GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock.
Construction : IP66/NEMA 4X stainless steel housing and mounting bracket
Design Features : User-configurable resolution 50,000d/10,000e, Alibi memory kit (accessory sold separately), five operating languages, OIML Approved, NTEP Certified and Measurement Canada Approved
Ohaus T71XW Indicator ideal for use in conjunction with bench and floor scales in wet environments or outdoors, the washdown T71XW is housed in a NEMA4X/IP66 water resistant stainless steel housing. Its dvanced features include maximum configurability, 3-color checkweighing LED's, totalization mode, a 255 memory library, and statistic print output. The indicator also supports dual-scale operation with the included analog scale base input as well as GMP/GPL data output.
T71XW can support advanced features such as accumulation mode, a 255-item library and optional alibi memory capability, and also has a 1:50,000 maximum displayed resolution.
This advanced indicator has dual-scale capabilities in which it can display the weights from two platforms and is powerful enough to drive up to 8 - 350 ohm load cells per platform.
With a full alphanumeric keypad and dual-line display, as well as SmarText™ software that utilizes text prompts to guide users through set up and use, T71XW is simple to operate.
Standard Features Include :
- T71XW features an NEMA 4X/IP66 water resistant stainless steel housing with integral faceplate support for easy servicing
- 50,000d maximum displayed weighing resolution with temporary display of 10x readability in weighing mode using quick key press.
- 1:10,000 NTEP certified/Measurement Canada approved resolution
- Quick display of results using large dual line LCD with high-contrast white backlight
- Easy to operate with positive feedback 5-function key and alpha-numeric membrance keypad
- Weighs in one or more units: kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz (decimal), tonnes and user-definable custom unit
- Multiple weighing modes including Counting, Percent Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Checkweighing, Display hold, and Accumulation
- 255 item Library data storage function, with optional Alibi memory kit to store, view and print over 262,000 date and time stamped weighing results
- T71XW includes an internal universal switching power supply with hardwired line cord, T71P has the same internal power supply with universal line cord or can be powered using 6 "C" batteries (80-hour battery life) - Optional NiMH internal rechargeable power pack available for both indicators
- Includes RS232 interface with GMP/GLP data output including date and time, and external analog base input for dual-base counting
- Options include DC relay control kit, AC relay control kit, 2nd RS232 and RS485/422
- Optional NiMH Battery. Allows for use in environments where an electrical outlet may not be readily available
- Internal Slot for Capacity Label. Protects label from the effects of moisture and external environments
- Stainless Steel 304 NEMA 4X/IP66 Enclosure. Indoor/outdoor protection against falling dirt, rain, sleet, snow, windblown dust, splashing and corrosion
- 3-color LED checkweigh Indication with configurable beeper alert
- High-Visibility Dual Line LCD Display with bright white LED backlight. Fast display stable weight within 2 seconds
- Library Data Storage Function. Storage and quick recall of data records for up to 255 items
- One-Key, Multiple mode selection. Counting, Dynamic Weighing, Display Hold, Percent Weighing and Checkweighing
- Included Table/Wall Mount Bracket with large ergonomic adjustable knobs to maximize viewing angels
- Hinged Front cover. Only four sealing screws secure the housing for ease of servicing while still ensuring IP66 seal integrity
- Universal Switching Power Supply. Automatically adapts to different voltages from 100-240 VAC; plug anywhere, anytime
- Stay COnnected/Output. Built in RS232 bi-directional interface and built-in external input, optional RS422/485, optional second RS232 and optional AC or DC relay. Optional Alibi memory kit for data recording and traceability
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut silakan hubungi bagian Marketing kami, kami senang untuk membantu :
|Hubungi||: Sales & Marketing
: Simprug Plaza
Jl. Simprug Raya Blok B.2 No.5 Cikarang Baru Jababeka II - Bekasi 17530
||: 021 2851 8059 | 021 2851 8058
|Mobile||: 0821 2570 0690
|Fax||: 021 2851 8058|
|: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com|