T71P Indicators Ohaus Defender 7000 Series
Kitoma Indonesia : T71P Indicators Ohaus Defender 7000 Series
High Performance Indicator for Advanced Applications
Applications : Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Accumulation, Display Hold
Display : Backlit liquid crystal (LCD) with secondary information line, 3 color checkweighing LEDs
Operation : Power cord (incuded) or 6 C (LR14) batteries (not included) or rechargeable battery (Accessory sold separately)
Communication : Easy access communication port including RS232 (included) and 2nd RS232 or RS422/RS485 (accessories sold separately). GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock.
Construction : ABS housing and painted steel mounting bracket, non-slip rubber feet
Design Features : User-configurable resolution 50,000d/10,000e, alibi memory kit (Accessory sold separately), five operating languages, OIML Approved NTEP Certified and Measurement Canada Approved
Ohaus T71P advanced-operation indicator is ideal for use in conjuction with bench and floor scales for a multitude of applications such as production, packaging, inventory, and shipping and receiving. Its advanced features include maximum configurability, 3-color checkweighing LED's, totalization mode, a 255-memory library, and statistic print output. The indicator also supports dual-scale operation with the included analog scale base input as well as GMP/GLP data output.
T71P can support advanced features such as accumulation mode, a 255-item library and optional alibi memory capability, and also has a 1:50,000 maximum displayed resolution.
This advanced indicator has dual scale capabilities in which it can display the weights from two platforms and is powerful enough to drive up to 8 - 350 ohm load cells per platform.
With a full alphanumeric keypad and dual-line display, as well as SmarText™ software that utilizes text prompts to guide users through set up and use, T71P is simple to operate.
- Simple Plug-in Battery Installation. Use six C- alkaline batteries or the optional NiMH battery
- High-Visibility Dual Line LCD Display with bright white LED backlight and fast display stable weight within 2 second
- Internal Slot for Capacity Label. Protects label from the effects of moisture and external environments
- Reversible Rear Housing. Cables can exit above (table or front scale mounting) or below (wall or bench scale mounting) for convenient mounting. Front scale mounting with available accessory. Internal structural ribs provide strength and minimize flexing.
- 3-color LED Checkweigh Indication with configurable beeper alert
- Included Table/Wall Mount Bracket with large ergonomic adjustable knobs to maximize viewing angles. A ratchet-type angle adjusment with metal inserts ensure that viewing angles are set securely, and lasts a long time even with frequent adjusments
- Universal Switching Power Supply 100-240 VAC with AC line cord; no need for an external AC adapter
- Stay Connected/Output. Built in RS232 bi-directional interface and built-in external input, optional RS422/485, optional second RS232 and optional AC or DC relay. Optional Alibi memory kit for data recording and traceability
- One-Key, Multiple mode Selection. Counting, Dynamic weighing, Display Hold, Percent Weighing and Checkweighing
- Library Data Storage function. Storage and quikc recall of data records for up to 255 items
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut silakan hubungi bagian Marketing kami, kami senang untuk membantu :
|Hubungi||: Sales & Marketing
: Simprug Plaza
Jl. Simprug Raya Blok B.2 No.5 Cikarang Baru Jababeka II - Bekasi 17530
||: 021 2851 8059 | 021 2851 8058
|Mobile||: 0821 2570 0690
|Fax||: 021 2851 8058|
|: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com|