T51P Ohaus Indicators 5000 Series
Kitoma Indonesia : T51P Ohaus Indicators 5000 Series
Multifunctional ABS Plastic Indicator for Standard Industrial Applications
The ABS plastic T51P is ideal for use in conjuction with bench and floor scales for standard industrial weighing applications. With various customization and configurability options, optional NiMH battery operation, flexible mounting capabilities, and multiple connectivity options, T51P provides the functionality needed for most standard industrial weighing needs.
Applications : Weighing, Parts Counting, Checkweighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Display Hold, Percent Weighing
Display : Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD), 3 color checkweighing LEDs
Operation : Power cord (included) or 6 C (LR14) batteries (not included) or rechargeable battery (accessory sold separately)
Communication : Easy access communication port including RS232 (included) and 2nd RS232 or RS422/RS485 (accessories sold separately). GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock.
Contruction : ABS housing and painted steel mounting bracket, four-key membrane keypad, reversible front cover, non-slip rubber feet
Design Features : User-configurable resolution up to 30,000d/10,000e, OIML Approved, NTEP Certified and Measurement Canada Approved
T51P features software for parts counting, dynamic weighing, percent weighing, checkweighing, display hold for large containers and can meet traceability requirements.
Multiple connectivity capabilities include built-in RS232 bi-directional interface and external input as well as optional RS422/485, second RS232 and AC or DC relay.
The durability-built ABS plastic housing T51P has a reversible rear cover that supply's multiple mounting options, including, wall, column, scale front, or table-top mounting.
Standard Features Included :
- T51P features a high-impact, durable ABS plastic housing with reversible rear cover for either wall, column, scale front, or table-top mounting
- 1:30,000 maximum displayed weighing resolution with temporary display of 10x readability in weighing mode using quick key press
- 1:10,000 NTEP certified/Measurement Canada approved resolution
- Quick display of results using large LCD with-contrast white backlight
- Easy to operate with 4-key membrane keypad with raised tactile keys
- Weighs in one or more units: kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz (decimal), metric tonnes and user-definable custom unit
- Multiple weighing modes including Counting, Percent Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Checkweighing, and Display Hold
- Includes RS232 interface with GMP/GLP data output including date and time
- Optional interfaces include DC relay control kit, AC relay control kit, 2nd RS232 and RS485/422
- Simple Plug-in battery Installation, use six C-alkaline batteries or the optional NiMH battery
- High-Visibility LCD Display with bright white LED backlight and fast display stable weight within 2 seconds
- Internal Slot for Capacity Label, Protect label from the effects of moisture and external environments
- 3-Color LED Checkweigh Indication with configurable beeper alert
- Included Table/Wall Mount Bracket with large ergonomic adjustable knobs to maximize viewing angles. A ratchet-type angle adjustment with metal inserts ensure that viewing angles are set securely, and lasts a long time even with frequent adjusments
- Universal Switching Power Supply 100-240 VAC with AC line cord; no need for an external AC adapter
- Reversible Rear Housing, Cables can exit above (table or front scale mounting) or below (wall or bench scale mounting) for convenient mounting. Front scale mounting with available accessory. Internal structural ribs provide strength and minimize flexing.
- One-Key, Multiple Mode Selection, Counting, Dynamic Weighing, Display Hold, Percent Weighing and Checkweighing
- Stay Connected, Built in RS232 bi-directional interface and external input, optional RS485/422, optional second RS232 and optional AC or DC relay
T51P ABS plastic housing with internal rib reinforcements, reversible rear cover, backlit LCD weight display, checkweighing indication (green, yellow, red), membrane keypad with raised tactile keys, built-in bi-directional RS232 with manual/continuous/interval printing, external tare input, hardware configuration lockout switch, internal switching power supply with line cord and battery power using 6 "C" cell batteries.
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut silakan hubungi bagian Marketing kami, kami senang untuk membantu :
|Hubungi||: Sales & Marketing
: Simprug Plaza
Jl. Simprug Raya Blok B.2 No.5 Cikarang Baru Jababeka II - Bekasi 17530
||: 021 2851 8059 | 021 2851 8058
|Mobile||: 0821 2570 0690
|Fax||: 021 2851 8058|
|: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org|